Tower Engineering, Inc. provided the HVAC engineering services for the Crawford County Courthouse. This 65,000 SF upgrade consisted of:
Scope of work:
- Add cooling throughout majority of the building
- Variable air volumes systems to serve all regularly occupied spaces
- New hot water reheat boiler system
- New ceilings to accommodate HVAC work
- New lighting where new ceilings were provided
- Maintain historical character of the buildingThis project is currently in construction, it started in March 2022.