In building design, operational efficiency, life safety and occupant comfort are primary concerns. The impact of proper electrical design on these two criteria is significant from proper lighting for visual comfort and safety, safe and reliable power distribution and robust communications system are all necessary for optimal building and user performance. These systems must be designed with budget and maintainability in mind, while also conforming to proper codes and regulations.
Tower Engineering’s approach to electrical systems design includes a thorough investigation of the owner’s needs, an analysis of codes, regulations and utility requirements, and integration with architectural design and engineering disciplines. This coordination is crucial since electrical systems interface with all design and operational systems.
Our electrical engineering expertise ranges from the design of simple power and lighting systems to techno-logically intensive telecommunications, power and emergency. Since the electrical systems and equipment available vary with regard to first-cost, life-cycle cost, redundancy and maintainability, we work with each client to determine how each of these factors applies to their unique project requirements. Our professional staff trains continually to stay current with the latest trends and technologies.
- Interior and exterior lighting system studies and designs
- Lighting control systems
- Primary and secondary voltage power distribution systems
- Physical security system
- Fire detection and alarm systems
- Telecommunications systems design and integration
- Access control and security systems
- Data delivery, storage and power systems
- UPS – Uninterruptable Power Supply – systems
- Reinforced and sound masking systems
- Lighting protection systems
- Fault current studies
- System over-current protection coordination
- Voice communications Systems